Search News by Date

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Your consent is needed

SHELL CENTRE LAGOS
(Accounts department)
Ref: Los/9420x3/07
Batch: 033/07/LOS 369
Address: Shell House Ikoyi.

Dear Humble Partner,

I am Mr. Andy Kubah Jr. the accountant general of shell petroleum (Inc) One of
the largest oil companies with over 1.2 trillion capital investment Fund,
nevertheless as the accountant general I handle all staff welfare Accounts and
I extracted 1.2 % excess maximum return capital profits (EMRCP) per annum on
each of the staff's capital fund. As an expert I have made over $12.4 million
from the staff's EMRCP and hereby looking For someone to trust who will stand
as an investor to receive the fund as Annual investment proceed from shell
capital fund of 2007. All confirmable Documents to back up the claims will be
made available to you for payment prior to your acceptance.

I am looking forward for your urgently response because we have just few days
Left before our team of auditors arrives for general auditing. Meanwhile, I
have worked out the strategies and technicalities whereby the fund can be
claimed by you in a Bank nearest To you without any stress.

I will offer you 35% of the total money at the End of the transaction while I
take 65%, please kindly note that we have few Days left to round up this
transaction.

Kindly declare your interest in this matter as soon as you receive
this mail by
furnishing me with your full name, Age, Occupation, your direct phone number
and address where you could be easily reached.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Andy Kubah Jr,
(H.O.D ACCOUNTS)

No comments:

Subscribe now

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Bloglines