Search News by Date

Sunday, May 20, 2007

New Money-Making Opportunity

 
   

Dear Amit,

I have at last discovered the ultimate way to cash-in from
the Internet.

If you are like me and have tried other businesses, only to fail,
then this is something you'll thank me for.

I have a proven formula that I have personally tested and it really
works. This formula produces income, pure and simple.

People are pouring into this, and fast.

I know you have heard it all before, but I assure you. you haven't
seen anything that works quite like this.

There are so many reasons why this works better than anything
else I have ever tried. For instance:

=> You keep 100% of the comm!ssions.

=> It's NOT MLM, but your earnings are highly leveraged.

=> You get great support via your phone Monday - Friday.

=> You get "Live Training" twice a week and can ask questions.

=> You'll have a proven "passive marketing" strategy that works.

I am compiling a group of leaders who are ready, willing and
able to get started right now. This opportunity is for the serious only.

I have prepared a short video to explain this great program in detail.
To view the video, please click on the link below. At the end of the video,
you will have the opportunity to sign up for the program.

EDC Gold Video and Signup

For prompt assistance with any questions or issues related to our Superstore,
please contact Customer Service at:

Service@GoToGeorge.com

George L. Thompson
Owner
George's Online Warehouse Superstore
Email: George@GoToGeorge.com

To unsubscribe from our mailing list, please click once on the link below:

Unsubscribe Me

You may also copy the following URL and paste it into your web browser's address field:
http://www.gotogeorge.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-un.pl?c=3709&p=1645

No comments:

Subscribe now

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOL Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Bloglines